Join host Troy Lightfoot and special guest Kevin Callahan as they discussed Product Ownership beyond just process and into real life decision making. Kevin and Troy discuss making decisions depending on Business context, Prioritization techniques, LeanUX and LeanStartup applied to enterprise, Lean Flow, and Quality.
Kevins website: www.interactionagility.com
Black Swan Farming: www.blackswanfarming.com
- Blue Ocean Strategy, Expanded Edition: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make the Competition Irrelevant
- The Alchemy of Growth: Practical Insights for Building the Enduring Enterprise
- The Principles of Product Development Flow: Second Generation Lean Product Development
- Actionable Agile Metrics for Predictability: An Introduction
- Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
- Clean Architecture: A Craftsman’s Guide to Software Structure and Design
Note: The book links above are amazon affiliate links that will help us pay for hosting costs and other costs associated with maintaining the Agile Uprising.