“We needed a new agile?” Agile has reached it’s 20 year mark, and we have reached an inflection point: what works? What does? What did we miss, and what should we change to enable success going forward? Join us as we sit down with Cliff Berg, one of the many voices behind the Agile2 movement, to get his take on where we went wrong and what can we do to correct course. Please try to avoid forming an opinion before listening, you might agree with what some of Cliff has to say…Enjoy!
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating, or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. It really helps others find us.
- Much thanks to the artist Krebs from Machine Man Records who provided us our outro music free-of-charge! If you like what you heard, check out these links to find more music you might enjoy!
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your stories please join Coalition.AgileUprising.com
- Looking for real-time interaction and conversation with other practitioners? Jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally free. However if you’d like to contribute and help us defray hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!