This is the second in a series of conversations co-sponsored by Agile Velocity and Agile Uprising that explore effective leadership from a number of different viewpoints. Panelists are L. David Marquet and Andy Worshek both with Intent-Based Leadership.
Expert on leadership, former submarine commander, and author of Amazon #1 Best Seller: Turn the Ship Around!, Captain David Marquet imagines a workplace where everyone engages and contributes their full intellectual capacity, where people are healthier and happier because they have more control over their work, and where everyone is a leader.
Andy Worshek is a keynote speaker, guest contributor and Intent-Based Leadership expert. He served with Captain Marquet on the USS Sante Fe as Combat Systems Department Chief, later advancing to Chief of Boat on the USS Cheyenne.
Please support the Agile Uprising by making a contribution via patreon.com/agileuprising
- IntentBasedLeadership: https://intentbasedleadership.com/
- AgileVelocity: https://agilevelocity.com/
- Path to Agility: https://pathtoagility.com/
Contact Information (LinkedIn / Twitter)
- Andy Cleff / @justsitthere@andycleff
- David Marquet / @ldavidmarquet
- Andy Worshek / @andy_worshek
- Erik Cotrell / @whassupe
- Agile Uprising / @agileuprising
- Agile Velocity / @agilevelocity
Support the Agile Uprising by making a contribution via patreon.com/agileuprising