Today we’re launching a new series titled the ORSC Lab; this series is a discussion around the Organizational and Relationship Systems Coaching course and practices, and we’re going to be involving various members of both the coaching and agile community. Our first episode in this series is an introductory conversation between Leslie Morse, Billie Schuttpelz, and Andrew Leff. Enjoy!
- Agile Uprising is sponsoring the 12th Annual Give Thanks for Scrum event produced by Agile Boston; for more information click here!
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating, or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. It really helps others find us.
- Much thanks to the artist Krebs from Machine Man Records who provided us our outro music free-of-charge! If you like what you heard, check out these links to find more music you might enjoy!
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your stories please join Coalition.AgileUprising.com
- Looking for real-time interaction and conversation with other practitioners? Jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally free. However if you’d like to contribute and help us defray hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who knows, you might even get some surprises in the