Dr. Jen Frahm, Lois Kelly and host Andy Cleff discuss resiliency practices that help you keep going and find meaning in the often long and political process of creating change.
Combine resilience with courage, vulnerability and three kinds of alliances, and you’ll be equipped to see the good in organizations ? even on days that can feel like you’re lost in a bureaucratic hairball.
Learn to reduce suffering and be the best version of yourself.
Support the Agile Uprising by making a contribution via patreon.com/agileuprising
- Dr. Jen Frahm
- Lois Kelly: email@example.com
- VIA Character Strengths Analysis
- Conversations of Change: A guide to implementing workplace change.
- Rebels at Work: A Handbook for Leading Change from Within
- Quiet Leadership, David Rock