Digital. Lean. Agile. These words come loaded with so much baggage, how do you as a leader even begin to comprehend, let alone deliver a “transformation”? In this week’s episode we sit down with Mike Burrows, author of the book Right to Left: The digital leader’s guide to Lean and Agile (and a few others :)) to discuss his views on agility, how to get leadership in on the journey, and they touch on Agendashift, Mike’s work in the Kanban space, and various other topics. Enjoy!
- Agile Uprising is sponsoring the 12th Annual Give Thanks for Scrum event produced by Agile Boston; for more information click here!
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating, or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. It really helps others find us.
- Much thanks to the artist Krebs from Machine Man Records who provided us our outro music free-of-charge! If you like what you heard, check out these links to find more music you might enjoy!
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your stories please join Coalition.AgileUprising.com
- Looking for real-time interaction and conversation with other practitioners? Jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally free. However if you’d like to contribute and help us defray hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!