In the newest entry of our “Should I Take This?” series Chris Wistrom, Ben AuYeung, Mike Caddell and Jay Hrcsko discuss the Business Agility course offered by Peter Merel and the XSCALE Alliance. They share what they got out of the course, what resonated with them, and why Peter Merel thinks humans will NOT turn out to be intergalactic cockroaches. Enjoy!
- Agile Uprising is sponsoring the 12th Annual Give Thanks for Scrum event produced by Agile Boston; for more information click here!
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating, or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. It really helps others find us.
- Much thanks to the artist Krebs from Machine Man Records who provided us our outro music free-of-charge! If you like what you heard, check out these links to find more music you might enjoy!
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your stories please join Coalition.AgileUprising.com
- Looking for real-time interaction and conversation with other practitioners? Jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally free. However if you’d like to contribute and help us defray hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!