“Design for redesign.” Join us this week as we sit down with Jardena London to discuss her white paper “Structural Agility: Using structure to enable the flow of value.” We touch on why structure change is paramount to successful change, how important continuous design is, and we discuss the types of tensions present in an organization and how they can be leveraged to “unlock” agility. We even touch briefly on her new book Cultivating Transformations. Enjoy!
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating, or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. It really helps others find us.
- Much thanks to the artist Krebs from Machine Man Records who provided us our outro music free-of-charge! If you like what you heard, check out these links to find more music you might enjoy!
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your stories please join Coalition.AgileUprising.com
- Looking for real-time interaction and conversation with other practitioners? Jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally free. However if you’d like to contribute and help us defray hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!