You can’t trip and fall in Enterprise IT these days without someone mentioning the “C” word…and we’re not talking about croissants. We’ve all heard the Inigo Montoya quote used all over the agile world, but nowhere is it more appropriate than in the cloud space….so to help people understand what “cloud” really means, we brought in the experts: Container Solutions CEO Jamie Dobson and CRO Pini Reznik! We discuss the central tenets of cloud computing, why it’s not just a technology play but also a culture play, and we even touch on some European football. Cheers!
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating, or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. It really helps others find us.
- Much thanks to the artist Krebs from Machine Man Records who provided us our outro music free-of-charge! If you like what you heard, check out these links to find more music you might enjoy!
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your stories please join Coalition.AgileUprising.com
- Looking for real-time interaction and conversation with other practitioners? Jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally free. However if you’d like to contribute and help us defray hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!