In this panel podcast, co-hosts Andy Cleff and Colleen Johnson chat with Garry Miller, Jeff Burstein, Jessica Cavallaro, Dr. LeDonna Griffin, Roslynn Jackson, and Simon Holzapfel about their journeys as agilists and educators.
We explore ways for educational systems to adapt to bring more joy into the classroom, as well as greater engagement from parents, administrators, teachers and students. Through flow-based education, students grow to be more independent, confident and persistent adults equipping them with autonomy and resilience to better address challenges
- John Miller: https://agileclassrooms.com/
- Willy Wijnandshttps://eduscrum.org/
- A Manifesto for Agile Education: Why is agility in schools only valued in the gym department? https://medium.com/notosh/a-manifesto-for-agile-education-51afdf4a1690
- Agile Schools: How Technology Saves Education (Just Not the Way We Thought it Would) https://www.infoq.com/articles/agile-schools-education/
About the Agile Uprising
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating, or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. It really helps others find us.
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your stories, please jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally free. However, if you’d like to contribute and help us defray hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!