We often talk about the top-down aspects of a transformation…so does leadership experience with agile define whether you’ll be successful or not? Most leaders rose through the ranks via Tayloristic behavior…does that bode poorly for your transformation? Join host Jonathan Schneider as he convenes a panel comprised of Mike Caddell, Andrew Leff, and Jay Hrckso to discuss. Enjoy!
- Agile Uprising is sponsoring the 12th Annual Give Thanks for Scrum event produced by Agile Boston; for more information click here!
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating, or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. It really helps others find us.
- Much thanks to the artist Krebs from Machine Man Records who provided us our outro music free-of-charge! If you like what you heard, check out these links to find more music you might enjoy!
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your stories please join Coalition.AgileUprising.com
- Looking for real-time interaction and conversation with other practitioners? Jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally free. However if you’d like to contribute and help us defray hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!