Dave Snowden, Andrea Tomasini and Richard Dolman chat with Andy Cleff and Colleen Johnson to explore the most crucial leadership challenge of the day: Making Sense in Times of Uncertainty
Dave Snowden is founder and chief scientific officer of Cognitive Edge. His work is international in nature and covers government and industry looking at complex issues relating to strategy and decision making. He has pioneered a science based approach to organisations drawing on anthropology, neuroscience and complex adaptive systems theory. He is a popular and passionate keynote speaker on a range of subjects, and is well known for his pragmatic cynicism and iconoclastic style.
Andrea Tomasini is one of the founders of agile42. His background includes experience in product development, system architecture, business and strategic analysis, lean coaching, organizational change, and agile leadership. Andrea has trained and coached a diverse range of teams and helped many companies in various industries in implementing agile methods like Scrum. These days, Andrea works primarily as a Strategic Coach, supporting Agile Leaders in the process of transforming their organization, strategy, and culture to achieve greater agility and resilience. Being an international expert in the area of Agile Leadership, he is currently pioneering data capture and analysis methods in complex organizational structures and working on a book on ORGANIC agility.
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating, or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. It really helps others find us.
- If this is your first time tuning in, why don’t you subscribe to our podcast?
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your stories please join Coalition.AgileUprising.com
- Looking for real-time interaction and conversation with other practitioners? Jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally free. However if you’d like to contribute and help us defray hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!