Modern Agile: Make Safety a Prerequisite
In this week’s episode of the Agile Uprising Podcast, hosts Jay Hrcsko and Paul Elia continue our 5-part mini-series exploring the principles of Modern Agile. In this episode we explore “Make Safety a Prerequisite” – what this principle means to us with examples from our careers. As the episode comes to a close we challenge listeners to try some experiments with this principle, and we encourage people to report back with results, questions, or feedback via Twitter @AgileUprising or the Agile Uprising Coalition website, https://coalition.agileuprising.com/.
Links from the episode:
- ModernAgile.org – http://modernagile.org/
- Industrial Logic Blog: industriallogic.com/blog
- This is Your Brain on Agile: Overcoming Fear, Anger, and Apathy When Teaching Agile Topics – Joe Ziadeh –https://agile2016.sched.org/event/7eW8/this-is-your-brain-on-agile-overcoming-fear-anger-and-apathy-when-teaching-agile-topics-joe-ziadeh
- Jay’s Twitter – @BackdoorAgile – https://twitter.com/BackdoorAgile
- Paul’s Twitter – @Paul_V_Elia – https://twitter.com/Paul_V_Elia
- Agile Uprising Twitter – @AgileUprising – https://twitter.com/AgileUprising
- Agile Uprising Coalition – https://coalition.agileuprising.com/
Please continue to support the Agile Uprising, subscribe to our podcast and consider giving us a review on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice.
Source: Libsyn RSS