At some point in everyone’s agile journey they are passed the baton to shepherd a new team of people…where do you even start? Join us this week for part 1 of the conversation around “How do I get up and running?”; James Gifford is your host, with guests including Stephen Kellogg, Janel Lanza, Todd Thrash, Mike Caddell, and Jonathan Schneider. Enjoy!
Mentioned on the show:
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating, or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. It really helps others find us.
- Much thanks to the artist Krebs from Machine Man Records who provided us our outro music free-of-charge! If you like what you heard, check out these links to find more music you might enjoy!
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your stories please join Coalition.AgileUprising.com
- Looking for real-time interaction and conversation with other practitioners? Jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally free. However, if you’d like to contribute and help us defray hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!