In this episode, Andy Cleff and Mike Caddell chat with guest Soren Pedersen about the drivers of quality.
If organizations are to be successful at creating high-quality products they need the right kind of management commitment, organization-wide communication, safety, and transparency.
In short – they need more than “the right” framework, they need the right kind of attitude.
- How to Create a Culture of Quality Improvement
- How to Get the Bad News You Need
- Hire for Attitude, Train for Skill
- A Textbook Case for Disaster: Psychological Safety and the Boeing 737 Max
Support the Agile Uprising
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating, or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. It really helps others find us.
- Much thanks to the artist Krebs from Machine Man Records who provided us our outro music free-of-charge! If you like what you heard, check out these links to find more music you might enjoy!
- Looking for real-time interaction and conversation with other practitioners? Jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally free. However, if you’d like to contribute and help us defray hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!