Staying sane during Covid? Kinda over-rated.
It’s been over 5 months of lockdown for all of us and dealing with situations we never ever considered we’d have to live thru.
In this episode, we chat about maintaining at least a facade of doing ok – as extroverts and introverts.
Self-care strategies to get through each and every day, like Jay’s roller skates.
Might be NSFW due to adult language.
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating, or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. It really helps others find us.
- Much thanks to the artist Krebs from Machine Man Records who provided us our outro music free-of-charge! If you like what you heard, check out these links to find more music you might enjoy!
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your stories please join Coalition.AgileUprising.com
- Looking for real-time interaction and conversation with other practitioners? Jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally free. However if you’d like to contribute and help us defray hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!