Ahh…the “SAFe SPC.” Is it necessary? Or is it the agile version of the PMP? Join our host Chris Murman as he chats with Jay Hrcsko and fellow Coaltion members Joel Stone and Mike Caddell as they discuss the course, what they got out of it, and if it’s worth taking. Enjoy!
P.S. – Shoutout to Michael Casey and the Brothers Case @ Agile Big Picture for turning a tough course into a fun virtual experience!
Jay’s Mental Progress Tracking, courtesy of Jon Schneider:
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating, or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. It really helps others find us.
- Much thanks to the artist Krebs from Machine Man Records who provided us our outro music free-of-charge! If you like what you heard, check out these links to find more music you might enjoy.
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your stories please join Coalition.AgileUprising.com
- Looking for real-time interaction and conversation with other practitioners? Jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally free. However if you’d like to contribute and help us defray hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!