Project Management? But this is an agile podcast!?!?!?!? Hold onto your seats folks as we discuss critical chain project management, which has it’s basis in Theory of Constraints and is actually EXPONENTIALLY more effective than our plain old waterfall world…and let’s be real…as long as a company has projects and project managers, there will ALWAYS be some semblance of project management. So let’s get better at it…listen to our chat with Jack Vinson to help learn how! Enjoy!
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating, or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. It really helps others find us.
- Much thanks to the artist Krebs from Machine Man Records who provided us our outro music free-of-charge! If you like what you heard, check out these links to find more music you might enjoy!
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your stories please join Coalition.AgileUprising.com
- Looking for real-time interaction and conversation with other practitioners? Jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally free. However if you’d like to contribute and help us defray hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!